1) Personal information
Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual customer, or information that is unique to an individual customer, such as address, name, age, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. that the Company receives from customers through this website.
2) Collection of personal information
In cases where it is necessary for the Company to request personal information from customers through this website, the purpose of such request shall be clearly shown in advance and the request shall be carried out to the extent necessary. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, you may, at your own discretion, refuse to do so. However, in this case, please be aware that you may not be able to use some services on this website for which personal information is essential.
3) Use of personal information
We will use the personal information provided by our customers within the range of our stated purpose. If it is necessary to use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use, we will notify the customer of the purpose of use in advance. If the customer does not agree, the customer can refuse such use at his/her own discretion.
4) Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not display, transfer, or lend the personal information provided by customers on this website to any third party. However, this does not apply in any of the following cases.
- When the customer has given consent.
- When it is deemed necessary to disclose the information to our affiliates or partner companies in order to respond to the content of the customer's inquiry.
- When it is necessary to disclose the information to a subcontractor or a partner company with which a confidentiality agreement has been concluded in advance for the purpose of implementing the collection, a purpose that has been clearly displayed to the customer.
- When the data is processed as statistical data in such a way that it cannot be used to identify individual customers.
- When there is an urgent need to do so due to an imminent danger to human life, the body or property, etc.
- When we receive a request from a judicial or governmental body with legal obligations based on laws and regulations.
A cookie is an alphanumeric ID that our website sends to your computer's hard disk through your web browser. The system of this website can use this to recognize your browser and provide you with the opportunity to store the access contents until the next time you use it. You can set your browser to refuse to accept new cookies, display a warning when a cookie is received, or disable the cookie function. (For information on how to do this, please refer to the "Help" section in your browser's toolbar.) However, in this case, you may not be able to use some of the functions of this site.
6) Access log files
We use access log files to analyze the usage trends of this website, to administer the site, to detect user trends, and to collect a wide range of demographic information about people for collective use. This allows us to obtain statistical site usage information, such as pages visited, time spent on pages, last location before accessing the site, user page transition trends, browsers and operating systems, but we do not use this information to collect personal information.
8) Safety measures for personal information
In managing the personal information received from our customers, we will strive to protect the personal information of our customers by appointing a person in charge of the management of personal information to carry out appropriate management, and by establishing appropriate and reasonable internal regulations to prevent the risk of loss, destruction, unauthorized outflow to outside the company, falsification, unauthorized access, etc.
9) Inquiries, etc. from customers regarding personal information
When we receive a request from a customer to confirm, correct, or delete the contents of his/her personal information managed by the Company, we will respect the customer's wishes and take necessary actions within a reasonable range.